Candidate members should fit the following profile
- non-profit organisations or institutions, governmental or non-governmental
- experienced in youth health work or in the field of youth and health work according to the principles of non-formal education
- must have had successful campaigns
- cannot be in conflict with the aims or objectives of the network
- should send appropriate representatives to the General Assembly of the network
There are no limitations when it comes to the size of the organisation.
The Youth in Action Programme makes an important contribution to the acquisition of competences and is therefore a key instrument in providing young people with opportunities for non-formal and informal learning with a European dimension.