Healthy Network iNGO aims at health for all young people across Europe and its neighbouring countries.
Our aim is to develop partnerships and projects in the field of health promotion in its broad sense, in an integrated and inclusive way, in urban and rural areas.
- * to share experiences and examples of good practice when dealing with health promotion issues.
- * to create new and innovative projects, campaigns, products and activities.
- * to empower young people as well as help them build their personal skills.
- * to disseminate the output of the network activities.
- * to develop the consciousness of community of health.
- * to provide support to the youth and health workers and peer educators in form of trainings for trainers